Friday, April 30, 2010

Is there anyone out there listening ?


I am just curious.
Is anyone out there SCREAMING like me ?
Am I alone in my parallel universe – the one in which I believe people can actually hear me ?
The one in which I can vent my disbelief directly at the cadre of that ersatz tribe of mad people that inhabit the planet earth.
Is anyone interested in the heretic fumings of a woman who has reached the point that she simply cannot take the lies any more?
Does anyone else feel the compulsion to foresake the docile acceptance of propaganda ?
This airbrushed world - this surrealist scenario being played out - pretending that we don't know what is going on out there ?
I continue screaming through clenched teeth - as they mumble under their breathe about how I am loosing touch.

Let's rage against the airbrushing - from the airbrushing of models that set impossible standards of beauty to the the media airbrushing that only sell the tabloidy information that the mass population get drunk and disorientated on, to the corporate greed at the pulpit of the church of consumerism - and the goverment corruption and exploitation - the gluttony of the mad.
Not just in South Africa.
EVERYWHERE.
Scream with me if you are listening.
Yes. YOU.
Comment if you hear me.

3 comments:

  1. I feel all the lies are making me loose my truth............
    Schreeeeeeaaaaaam I hear u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the lines that should seperate truth from fallacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have been snorted up the noses of those with a vested interest in the lie.

    ReplyDelete